Community of St. Peter
Preserving and Renewing a Living Tradition
We are a Catholic community. Our sharing of the Eucharist and the Word challenges us to live the message of Jesus: to love and respect all people, to serve the poor, and to work for peace and justice.
- Liturgical Life: Worship is central to the life of our community and we dedicate our talents and resources to it.
- Spiritual Development: The strength of our community is based in the spiritual vitality of our members.
- Inclusivity: We are open and welcoming to all.
- Education: We deepen our knowledge through education of our members and the wider community.
- The Arts: We promote and support creative artistic expression.
- Commitment to the City: Our history and our presence in Cleveland call us to serve our neighbors in need.
- Friendship: We value time together and promote bonds of personal support.
- Collaboration and Partnering: We strive to cooperate with others to fulfill our mission.
- Ecumenical and Interreligious Dialogue: We honor the contributions of faith communities across our society and seek greater understanding and cooperation with them.